צור קשר פורומים חנות אינדקס פוסטפרטום הצילו צירים מאמרים חדשים ראשי
פורום אפי-נו
מנהל/ת הפורום: רותי קרני הורוביץ
  תחילת האימוןיעל 17:54 06/09/2011
שלום! לקראת הלידה הראשונה התחלתי את האימון אם המכשיר מקוטר של 5 ס"ם. האם זה בסדר?
תוך אימון אחד הגעתי ל-6. לא היו כאבים מיוחדים כשהבלון היה בפנים, אך בשלב לידת הבלון מאוד כאב. יכול להיות שאני עושה משהו לא נכון? אולי הכנסתי אותו יותר מידי פנימה ולכן פתח הנרתיק לא נמתח כראוי בשלב השני של האימון?
תודה מראש על התשובה,
יעל
   you are not using it correctly Ilana Shemesh, midwife 09:22 13/09/2011
Please read the instructions again carefully. You are only supposed to insert up to 1/2, but it is better to only put in 1/3 of the balloon. If the balloon is staying in by itself and not popping out when you are not holding it, then for sure it is in too deeply. This means that you are stretching the middle of the vagina which has lots of skin folds and doesn't need stretching. That is why you were able to get to 6 so quickly. The part that needs to stretch is the entranceto the vagina, and that is where the tears happen. You need to use your strength to hold the balloon in with your hand and it all the time wants to pop out if it is indeed in the correct place. The reason it hurts when you removed the balloon is because you did not stretch the entrance (or exit)gradually so that when the balloon came out inflated, you caused quick stretching which is painful and can cause tearing, like birth. If you continue like this and inflate more you can tear with bleeding. The idea is to stretch gradually the entranceof the vagina. The largest diameter of the inflated balloon is at the far end, like a pear. That needs to sit at the entrance of the vagina, and most of the balloon should be outside.
   Thank you, Ilana. Another questionיעל 10:56 14/09/2011
Indeed, I was inserting the device too deep and after realizing my mistake started to use it correctly. I feel a great progress when doing perineal massage, the area seems very flexible. Now I'm stuck on the diameter of 7 cm, for 4 days. Still have a week and a half till the due date. Should I try to speed up the process by performing the training twice a day? It seems impossible to get to the desired 10 cm...

שיווק באינטרנט   ניוזלטר דיוור אלקטרוני   תקנון ותנאי שימוש © כל הזכויות שמורות לאמנות הלידה  יצירת קשר   מנשא לתינוק   מצאי דולה   מי אנחנו