צור קשר פורומים חנות אינדקס פוסטפרטום הצילו צירים מאמרים חדשים ראשי
פורום אפי-נו
מנהל/ת הפורום: רותי קרני הורוביץ
  שאלה על הרחבת האזור 10:07 01/10/2014
שלום רב,
מתלבטת אם לרכוש את המוצר . שמעתי כי האימונים מרחיבים את הפתח בצורה לא טבעית ולכן לאחר מכן קשה לו מאוד לחזור למצבו הקודם והטבעי אם בכלל חוזר. האם זה נכון? אשמח לקצת הבהרות בנושא, תודה.
   totally not trueIlana Shemesh, midwife 14:07 01/10/2014
Whoever told you this is wrong. My clients have been using the epi-no since 1999 and I never see that they are "stretched out". Many of them come back to me for second and third births and no one complains of this. Also research was done comparing 2 groups six months after birth. One group used the epi-no and the other didn't and there was no difference in the size of the vagina. Once a woman gives birth, she is never like she was before, very tight. Like once you have sex, you are no longer a virgin. That's life but it doens't affect your sexuality at all. If the buy the Delphin Plus model, then you can work on strengthening the pelvic floor after birth to prevent future צניחת רחם.

שיווק באינטרנט   ניוזלטר דיוור אלקטרוני   תקנון ותנאי שימוש © כל הזכויות שמורות לאמנות הלידה  יצירת קשר   מנשא לתינוק   מצאי דולה   מי אנחנו