צור קשר פורומים חנות אינדקס פוסטפרטום הצילו צירים מאמרים חדשים ראשי
נגד ברית מילה
מנהל/ת הפורום: ד"ר אבשלום זוסמן-דיסקין
  2 questionsImama 21:38 29/02/2008
    תגובה
Hope it is ok to write in English (I don't have Hebrew keyboard), you can answer in Hebrew .

I'm pregnant with a boy and we are debating whether to do
the circumcision or not.

I have 2 questions:
1. could you please write the English medical term for the constricting of the opening of the urethra that you wrote here that is one of the risks of circumcision.

2. as i read here, after ~ 5 years the Orla will detach by itself (not total detaching but some). I wonder if that is the case, why the pines in general will look so different than a circumcised pines if anyway the orla will not cover it after that age.

Thanks,
Imama
   קל להבחין בין פין ערל לנימול ברפיון וגם בזקפה.דר' זוסמן-דיסקין 22:09 07/03/2008
1) Meatal stenosis

2) העורלה נפרדת לאיטה מהעטרה ובחלק מן המקרים התהליך נגמר רק בתום גיל ההתבגרות. אין צורך לבדוק זאת או לעשות דבר. גם כשהעורלה נפרדת היא מוסיפה ברוב המקרים לכסות את העטרה. אצל חלק מן הזכרים הבוגרים העורלה קצרה ואינה מכסה את כל העטרה. אבל בדרך כלל, קל להבחין בין פין ערל לנימול ברפיון וגם בזקפה.
   Toda raba!IMAMA 08:06 09/03/2008

שיווק באינטרנט   ניוזלטר דיוור אלקטרוני   בניית אתרים   תקנון ותנאי שימוש © כל הזכויות שמורות לאמנות הלידה  יצירת קשר   מנשא לתינוק   מצאי דולה   מי אנחנו