צור קשר פורומים חנות אינדקס פוסטפרטום הצילו צירים מאמרים חדשים ראשי
פורום לידות בית
מנהל/ת הפורום: אילנה שמש
  כמה עולה לידת בית?לירז 23:06 06/06/2009
ומה עושה מי שלא רוצה בבית חולים אבל מיילדת פרטית+ דולה+ בריכה בבית זה נורא יקר?
   תשלוםליאה 23:23 07/06/2009
לידה בבית שווה כל אגורה!!!.
יש הרבה דולות שיקחו ממך מחיר סימלי שיכסה את הוצאותיהן על לידת בית.
(את מוזמנת לפנות אליי ואולי אוכל לעזור)
ובתור מי שילדה בבית פעמים אני יכולה לאמר לך שאין מחיר לחופש.
הריון ולידה בריאים ומהנים.
ליאה
   אילנה שמש - מיילדת בית 00:33 08/06/2009
Homebirth with a licensed midwife costs between 4500 NIS and 5000 NIS, as far as I know. Most of the midwives will offer you a payment plan option if necessary. If it is still beyond your means, then I suggest you try the birthing center in Laniado, Netanya, which is less costly. Also you can ask for help financially from friends and family instead of presents after the birth. If it is your first birth, you can go to hospital after birth and be admitted for 12 hours. This way you will get the maanak which is about 1500 NIS plus save the bill of the pediatrician to have the baby checked (400 to 600 NIS). This is not something that I would usually recommend, because it is exhausting and not a great ending to a homebirth, but can be helpful financially.
   תודה לכן על העידוד...לירז 13:27 08/06/2009
זוהי לידה שניה שלי ובעיקר אני מוטרדת מההליך שמפרידים את התינוקת מהאם לאחר הלידה. האם בלניאדו מאפשרים להישאר עם התינוקת אחרי הלידה?
   שמעתי מדולה אחתענבל 14:38 18/07/2010
שבלניאדו לא עושים בעיות להשתחרר אחרי כמה שעות ולא חייבים להשאר 12
   Clallit PlatinumIlana Shemesh, homebirth midwife 16:22 18/07/2010
gives back 2500 NIS if you present them with the receipt from the midwife for private birth. Iana Shemesh
   ask for help from family and friendsIlana Shemesh, homebirth midwife 16:25 18/07/2010
instead of presents, then borrow or buy second hand stuff for the baby. Or you can make a bank arrangement to pay via "credit" with 24 payments with your credit card with interest. I take credit cards and maybe some of the other midwives do also. Ilana Shemesh

שיווק באינטרנט   ניוזלטר דיוור אלקטרוני   בניית אתרים   תקנון ותנאי שימוש © כל הזכויות שמורות לאמנות הלידה  יצירת קשר   מנשא לתינוק   מצאי דולה   מי אנחנו