צור קשר פורומים חנות אינדקס פוסטפרטום הצילו צירים מאמרים חדשים ראשי
פורום לידות בית
מנהל/ת הפורום: אילנה שמש
  האם יולדת לאחר ספלנקטומי מתאימה ללידת בית?נעמי 16:26 11/06/2007
אילנה שלום
האם יולדת עם ערכי PLT מעל 400 ,כעת בשבוע 30 יכולה ללדת ללא פיקוח רפואי בחדר לידה טבעית?
מה דעתך?
   מה הסיבה?אילנה שמש - מיילדת בית 09:51 12/06/2007
כדי לענות לך תשובה מלאה צריך לדעת את הסיבה של הספלנאקטומיה--עקב טראומה או מחלה? תודה
   ספלנקטומי כטפול בטרומבופילהנעמי 15:27 13/06/2007
הנתוח בוצע בעקבות trombofilia adupatic
תודה
   thrombophilia אילנה שמש - מיילדת בית 18:15 14/06/2007
If you are thinking about a hospital alternative birthing room like in Tel HAshomer, Ichilov, Laniado, Meir,etc., I don't think this is a problem at all as you are under doctor supervision (although low-profile)and in a medical hospital facility. However if you are thinking of birthing out of the hospital, like in your home or a birth zimmer with a midwife, then I am sure you need to consult with your obstetrician and hematologist to see that this is not a high-risk birth. There are many kinds of thrombophilias, and it is not clear which kind you have, and I am not an expert in this field. I do know that with many kinds of thrombophilias there is more risk of severe HELLP (סוג של רעלת הריון חרוף) and also placental separation and even low thromboctyes in the baby, and during the pregnancy problems with poor fetal growth. So you really need to be under the supervision of a high risk doctor during the pregnancy. After a splenectomy there is more risk of infection, especially Streptococcus A, so the least amount of invasive exams during the labor, like vaginal exams, breaking water,
putting in an internal scalp monitor, etc,would be best. If you are asking your doctor about the possibility of an out of hospital birth, you need to make sure he is objective and not just against this in general for all births. It might be a good idea just to ask if you are high risk for the birth and what special supervision he suggests is necessary, and not tell him that you are thinking of out of hospital birth. If he says that your type of thrombophilia does not make you high risk, then you can discuss options with your midwife. Good luck and I wish you a great birth. .

שיווק באינטרנט   ניוזלטר דיוור אלקטרוני   בניית אתרים   תקנון ותנאי שימוש © כל הזכויות שמורות לאמנות הלידה  יצירת קשר   מנשא לתינוק   מצאי דולה   מי אנחנו