צור קשר פורומים חנות אינדקס פוסטפרטום הצילו צירים מאמרים חדשים ראשי
פורום לידות בית
מנהל/ת הפורום: אילנה שמש
  קורסים להכנה ללידה (ולידות בית) בעיברית ובאנגלית פאולה אגי 23:29 30/10/2007
Group childbirth classes are now forming in Tel-Aviv and Jerusalem.

Classes are available for those planning hospital or home births.

Group and private classes taught in English or Hebrew as needed.

My interest is in helping couples find the inner knowing that they have in order to plan for the calm gentle welcome of their new baby. We work with meditation, guided imagery, breathing, positioning, and the couple's interconnectedness, along with discussion of birth options, and birthing basics. Through this course couples feel empowered and ready to handle the excitement of birth, the birth setting, and the arrival of the new baby. They learn to trust their inner voice, their bodies, and their babies; and they learn sensitivity to each others needs. This is good preparation for birth, and also for dealing with the pressures of life.

This course is my expanded version of the HypnoBirthing curriculum, adjusted and created to suit the particular needs of the birthing woman and her partner in Israel.

Please call or email for details:

Paula Aji

Childbirth Educator/ Doula

052-8034490

077-7191977

eliepaula@yahoo.com
   excellent classesIlana Shemesh 22:08 31/10/2007
I've had the pleasure of helping a few women to have a homebirth that took classes with Paula with the hypnobirthing method and they had wonderful births, very relaxed and able to cope. I recommend these classes for homebirth! Ilana

שיווק באינטרנט   ניוזלטר דיוור אלקטרוני   בניית אתרים   תקנון ותנאי שימוש © כל הזכויות שמורות לאמנות הלידה  יצירת קשר   מנשא לתינוק   מצאי דולה   מי אנחנו